Monday, August 06, 2007

Getting Started

So a friend told me that I should start blogging. I find it odd that anyone would want to read about my not so exciting life. First I kept trying to think of a clever name for the blog. Mommy musings, random ramblings, boring blathering... Perhaps I'll think of something inspiring another time.

Where to start...I'm a mom of 3 adorable (yeah I'm not biased or anything) kids. They are 9, 7 and 3 1/2. You can bet that there aren't many dull moments around our house. I work full time and also am a co-leader for both of my daughters' Girl Scout Troops.
I like to read, play on the internet (ya think?) and knit (when I can motivate myself).

I am a huge Dixie Chicks fan. You can blather on all you want about how treasonous you find them and how you find yourself so amusing by calling Natalie by the name Fatalie, but it won't matter. I've heard or read it all before and it hasn't changed my opinion of these extremely talented and brave women. In a word they are amazing. Expect much more blogging about them. Don't like it? Then just keep on surfing away from my blog.

I like funny and/or romantic sappy movies. There are a handful of TV shows I can't miss. Among these are Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters.

I'm not sure what this blog will end up being all about, but I'm going to give it that old college try. Let's see if I can come up with anything interesting to ramble on about.

1 comment:

mikraas said...

Finally! Welcome to the blog world!

And I actually respect the Dixie Chicks for bagging on Bush. He sucks.